Tuesday, August 6, 2013

August Blog: Heartfelt Appreciates Grace, Patience, Friendships and Continued Loyalty During Transition. Please Check Out Our Many New Product Offerings Today!

“I shall not pass this way but once; any good, therefore that I can do or any kindness that I can show to any human being, let me do it now. Let me not defer nor neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again.”

A Heartfelt Word

We would like to thank our customers for their grace and patience during this last year of transition from Virginia to Tennessee. We are continually striving to be better and learn how to make our business the best it can be. We are focusing our attention on Customer Service being our number one priority. With any change there is going to be hiccups and bumps in the road, but we are committed to seeing these things through. We appreciate your feedback and we are always interested in your thoughts. Our lovely Customer Service team is readily available to help you with any needs you might have.

I think it would be nice for you to see our Tennessee Distribution Center and the Phoenix offices. Being a part of the Christian Brands family is a blessing for us and we are excited to continue our growth and watch the expansion of all the brands within our CB family. There are many other product offerings within our catalogs, so please check them out at www.christianbrands.com.

Christian Brands Corporate Headquarters - Phoenix AZ & Distribution Center - Lewisburg, TN

The Heart of Heartfelt

I recently had a birthday and was reminded, once again, of the warm and wonderful feelings that come from sincere heartfelt words and greetings in cards, emails, texts or phone calls. I’ll never get tired of hearing words that make me feel loved and important to someone else, does anyone?  In this very busy world today it is easy to let those tugs at the heart slip away when we think someone we know needs an uplifting word or a celebratory greeting.  Go that extra little bit, make it important, invest your time in giving someone that gift today.  Oh and by the way, I would like to say the flowers I received were a nice touch too!

From my heart to yours,
Love Lea


No comments:

Post a Comment