Tuesday, July 2, 2013

July Blog: New Product Offerings...Pastor Appreciation, Touch of an Angel, Precious Moments Sweet Scentiments and Catholic Reflections in addition to "Timeless Treasures"

July Blog

Quote: Every time you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person,
a beautiful thing.             Mother Teresa


A Heartfelt Word

One of my favorite one liner’s is… ”Thinking of you makes my heart smile.”
As we introduce new product each season, that one line is what we strive for. Creating products that will make someone’s heart smile when they receive a Heartfelt gift of even purchase a product statement for themselves.

In the last blog, I shared our NEW “Timeless Treasures” release and have received a tremendous response from the summer gift shows. We have several other NEW releases for this summer season which I would like to share with you. 


Pastor Appreciation

Precious Moments Sweet Scentiments

Touch of an Angel

We hope when you see these new collections that they will bring a smile to your heart… as they have ours!

We invite you to visit our website: www.christianbrands.com

 
 
Heartfelt Tip: If you are a consumer and like our products, please ask your favorite retail store to carry our Heartfelt product, if they don't already. Many gift shops including Hallmark and Christian bookstores carry our product.


The Heart of Heartfelt

It is time once again for me to pen verses for the new product introductions for the next season, Spring 2014. I feel like I just penned (and I do mean pen to paper) the last season and now here we go: NEW Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, display collections, etc. 

Some days words and thoughts flow so easily and some day it just doesn’t flow at all. For example, I have been trying to get my thoughts together for the blog for a couple of days now …nothing. Then Walla, my pen is moving and I share with you my dilemma of writing.
I love what I do and I am so fortunate to be able to share my heart and my passion….
Words ~ beautiful, delightful, make your heart smile WORDS.

From my heart to yours,
LoveLea

No comments:

Post a Comment