Monday, June 13, 2016

"Words Matter" to Heartfelt and those who want to give gifts that truly mean something from the heart!

"Words Matter"

"What you say always produces some kind of harvest. What is the lasting legacy of your words."
Paul David Tripp

Since Heartfelt begin in 1987, words, unique designs and highly perceived products has been our goal and hopefully our legacy in the gift industry. Heartfelt products has always primarily been sentiment driven. It is amazing to see how our industry has changed in the last 25 plus years in this regard. Once upon a time, collectables and plush had the monopoly. Now more than ever before, sentiments or statements are on many different products and product formats. Making my strong point! "Words Matter."

Words for today:

I am glad my life is full and complete,
I am glad I've tasted the bitter and the sweet.
I am glad I've lived a full and happy life,
I am glad for my joy as well as my strife.
I am especially glad for the peace and comfort
I've found in prayer.
I am forever grateful for God's blessings, for His
love and  His care.

Blessings,
LoveLea


 

No comments:

Post a Comment