Thursday, August 28, 2014

Heartfelt, Refreshing, Wholesome, Uplifting, Inspirational WORDS that make a difference!



 
Sept Blog
Quote: True poets don’t write their thoughts with a pen… They release the ink that flows from within their heart.  Author Unknown.
A Heartfelt Word
No truer words are spoken for those of us who love poetry, read poetry and write poetry.  The whole core of Heartfelt has been built around sharing words from our heart.  We strive specifically to create product that relates to meaningful moments and special occasions that are given as gifts. We also like to share thoughts and words that anyone could use as their own statement within their home or office.
“Life is a story, make yours a masterpiece.”
We desire that when anyone sees a Heartfelt product that they recognize the value we place on each piece of our product. Our hope is that every item in our line is refreshing, wholesome, uplifting and inspirational; that our product will make a difference in the lives of others.
In your life what would your verse be?
 
The Heart of Heartfelt
I recently spent my vacation with my family at the beach, and it was so fun. I have two extremely intelligent kids who married two extremely intelligent spouses, who, in turn, gave me four extremely intelligent grandkids. I was so impressed by their vocabulary at ages 2 thru 8. I keep going over some of their words in my mind… it makes my heart smile.  I truly believe that their vocabulary comes from their parents and the many books that were either read to them or that they are now reading by themselves.
 
On the other hand, I was in a parking lot just this week and listened to a Mother and the way she spoke to her three kids and I was heart-broken. In her speech was foul language, improper grammar and even worse still, was the degrading names she called those precious children.  My heart ached for those three little ones and I prayed, right then and there, for someone to share good and uplifting words with them… somewhere, somehow.
Our words do make a difference!
From my heart to yours,                                                                                                                                                  LoveLea
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment