Thursday, May 1, 2014

Heartfelt Values: Friendship’s, Importance of Relationships and Appreciation of Others



May Blog 2014

Words of Wisdom: “To me, the greatest pleasure of writing is not what it's about, but the inner music the words make." Truman Capote

A Heartfelt Word

The importance of maintaining friendships is a key point for Heartfelt in doing business. We view our customers, vendors, and consumers as our friends. \FRIENDS\ n, one attached to another by affection or esteem. We hold our friends in highest esteem and value deeply our relationships. We truly appreciate each of those relationships. “Appreciation is a wonderful thing; it makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well.” Voltaire

We ARE made better by these friendships. That is why we place great value on all of your friendships. One of Heartfelt’s best selling title categories has continually been Friend/Friendship; it is important in every facet of life. Sharing our hearts song with one another in friendship is what we love to do.


We would love for you to check out the many beautiful Heartfelt sentiment products that are available by visiting our website at: CB-Gift.com.

Heart of Heartfelt

I recently returned from an annual golf outing with a couple of my closest friends. That time is precious to my heart and a needed balm to my soul. Being with them makes me happy.  We laugh, listen to music, dance and of course golf, all the while enjoying the nature that surrounds us. These friends bring the spirit of laughter in all we do. They can see through me and still enjoy the view. They also accept me as I am and I appreciate that! How beautiful a day can be when friendship touches it. That is the beauty of true friendship.

“When we honestly ask ourselves which person in our lives mean the most to us, we often find that it is in those who, instead of giving advice, solutions, or cures, have chosen rather to share our pain and touch our wounds with a warm and tender hand. The friend who can be silent with us in a moment of despair or confusion, who can stay with us in our hour of grief and bereavement, who can tolerate not knowing, not curing, not healing and face with us the reality of our powerlessness, that is a friend who cares.” Henri Nouwen. I dedicate this quote to my best friend in the whole world, my husband.

From my heart to yours,                                                                                                         
LoveLea

 

No comments:

Post a Comment