Tuesday, April 2, 2013

April Blog: Spring is here, Easter Sunday, Fall 2013 product development, and more!

May our words SPRING forward to enrich the lives of others!

Quote: The written word can recall those feelings and impressions that have gone to the very soul of us, shaping our humanity, defining our character and etching our hearts. - Unknown

A HEARTFELT WORD
As we, the Heartfelt team, are finishing up our new product releases for Fall 2013, I am filled with excitement and anticipation. Designing, creating and putting sentiments to new product is so fulfilling and meaningful. Now that is not to say we don’t have our hiccups and we do, believe me, or that our journey is a smooth one…Not,  but even still, once the end product is complete… Oh, the satisfaction.

Sentiment driven product is the core of what Heartfelt is all about… it is our mission to provide a product that is more than just an ornamental tabletop accessory. We desire to provide products that are functional and have words with meaning and purpose… sentiments that express the heart of the giver.

It has always been our desire to create product, for the gift and home furnishing industries, that have unique designs, high perceived values, excellent quality and  endearing  sentiments that will create lasting treasures for anyone who receives a Heartfelt product.

As we gear up for our new Fall product releases, we hope you will seek out and look for our Heartfelt products. You can visit us at the Christian Brands Gift website.

A HEARTFELT TIP:
Many of the newer Heartfelt framed table top items have backs which can open, so the inner part of the framed item may be removed and then used a photo frame. We love functionality!

THE HEART OF HEARTFELT
On Easter Sunday, my husband said something to me that made my heart absolutely rejoice. On the way to church he looked over at me and said, “Lea, you look more beautiful today than ever.”  With a loving and emotional gleam in his eye, he then said, “I love you with all my heart.”

Anyone who has been married 37 years, like us, or more can tell you that those moments of deep and sincere declaration, are something to cherish. He tells me he loves me every day, but that day was different… it was deep… it was magical… it was truly heartfelt. I saw the love of my soul mate right there in his face. The power of that just took my breath away.

These types of moments bring me back to what I believe is my God given purpose in this life… to write words that are heartfelt, words that enrich and uplift, words that give meaning  to those who don’t know how to write them. Moments like these remind me, over and over again, that the power of words can alter lives, make a difference and touch the heart and soul like nothing else… I know because, I had just experienced that wonderful and unforgettable moment.

May the words from my heart touch you and may you use the power of your words to touch someone today!

Always, Lea
Lea Metts

No comments:

Post a Comment